Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fake Soliloquy

Unknowingly 2010 is approaching.

How fast,

I have been through 15 years in my life.

That’s a fifth or a sixth of one’s life.

Look back these 15 years,

Now I am thankful to all the people and natural creatures that come into my life.

I am thankful to the elders who come to this world before me, then, maybe they passed away already. They created this present for me, and they left legacy behind for me.

I am thankful to the children who come to this world after me. From them, I see the hope and authentic happiness of mankind.

And of course, I am thankful to my friends of my age. We will walk through our lives together, side by side, with glory as well as depression.

I am thankful to everything that appeared in these 15 years of my life.

My pets, a flower, one evening’s beautiful sunset……

They filled my life with colors.

While I am going forward, I took this little break, to look back, to recollect, to thank.

May God bless you all.

                          Rongchen

                               December 3, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment