Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Because of many reasons, I will not work with ivymax, my Aunt Angela find a consular whose daughters went to UCLA and Rice for me. She is a strict teacher for me, but I think it might be good for me because I need someone always spur me a little bit. With her suggestion, I founded Chess club, Tutoring club, and foot sol club in two days, and I am planning to participate in several competitions next year. History Project, founding clubs, finding information about the competitions, and the assignment from Fuyong… so many things make me really busy. Luckily, I am very happy this week, the opportunities give me confidence and joy, hope I can finish them all perfectly!

Now I am on the way to Sweet Tomatoes, a great vegetarian restaurant. A great meal is waiting for me!

Sincerely wish everyone and myself  will have a fabulous, fantastic, brilliant, hopeful, confident, and happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment